1. Ipragliflozin Improves Glycemic Control and Decreases Body Fat in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.Kawata T, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2017 Jul; 9(7): 586–595
2. Primary Care-Based Investigation of the Effect of Sitagliptin on Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.Yuasa S, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2017 Mar; 9(3): 188–192
3. Cross-National Variation in Glycemic Control and Diabetes-Related Distress Among East Asian Patients Using Insulin: Results from the MOSAIc Study.Matsuba I, et al. Diabetes Ther. 2016Jun; 7(2): 349–360
4. Factor Analysis of Changes in Hemoglobin A1c After 12 Months of Sitagliptin Therapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.Yuasa S, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2016 Jun; 8(6): 461–471
5. Factors Influencing Changes in Hemoglobin A1c and Body Weight During Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes With Ipragliflozin: Interim Analysis of the ASSIGN-K Study.Iemitsu K, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2016May; 8(5): 373–378
6. Correction: Efficacy and Safety of Ipragliflozin in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: Interim Outcome of the ASSIGN-K Study.Iizuka T, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2016 Mar; 8(3): 267.
7. Efficacy and Safety of Alogliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: Analysis of the ATTAK-J Study.Takeda H, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2016 Feb; 8(2): 130–140.
8. Efficacy and Safety of Ipragliflozin in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: Interim Outcome of the ASSIGN-K Study.Iizuka T, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2016 Feb; 8(2): 116–125.
9. Geographic patterns in patient demographics and insulin use in 18 countries, a global perspective from the multinational observational study assessing insulin use: understanding the challenges associated with progression of therapy (MOSAIc).Polinski JM, et al. BMC Endocr Disord. 2015; 15: 46.
10. Two-year assessment of the efficacy and safety of sitagliptin in elderly patients with type 2 diabetes: Post hoc analysis of the ASSET-K study.Umezawa S, et al. BMC Endocr Disord. 2015; 15: 34.
11. Factors Predicting Therapeutic Efficacy of Combination Treatment With Sitagliptin and Insulin in Type 2 Diabetic Patients: The ASSIST-K Study.Ishikawa M, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2015Aug; 7(8): 607–612.
12. Effects of sitagliptin on the serum creatinine in Japanese type 2 diabetes.Maeda H, et al. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2015 Jun 108, e35-e76
13. Factors influencing the durability of the glucose-lowering effect of sitagliptin combined with a sulfonylurea.Kubota A, et al. J Diabetes Investig. 2014 Jul; 5(4): 445–448.
14. Is a switch from insulin therapy to liraglutide possible in Japanese type 2 diabetes mellitus patients?Kawata T, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2014 Apr; 6(2): 138–144.
15. Safety and efficacy of adding sitagliptin to insulin in patients with type 2 diabetes: the ASSIST-K study.Takai M, et al. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2014 Mar 103,e1-e56
16. Effect of Caloric Intake 25 or 30 kcal/kg/day on the Glycemic Control in Obese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.Masuda K, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2013 Oct; 5(5): 368–375
17. Factors associated with reduced efficacy of sitagliptin therapy: analysis of 93 patients with type 2 diabetes treated for 1.5 years or longer.Kanamori A, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2013 Jun; 5(3): 217–221
18. Efficacy and safety of sitagliptin monotherapy and combination therapy in Japanese type 2 diabetes patients.Kubota A, et al. J Diabetes Investig. 2012 Dec 20; 3(6): 503–509
19. Pleiotropic effects of sitagliptin in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients.Kubota A, et al. J Clin Med Res. 2012 Oct; 4(5): 309–313
20. Present status of insulin therapy for type 2 diabetes treated by general practitioners and diabetes specialists in Japan: Third report of a cross-sectional survey of 15,652 patients.Arai K, et al. J Diabetes Investig. 2012 Aug 20; 3(4): 396–401.
21. Fasting insulin levels and metabolic risk factors in type 2 diabetic patients at the first visit in Japan: a 10-year, nationwide, observational study (JDDM 28).Matsuba I, et al. Diabetes Care. 2012 Sep; 35(9): 1853–1857.
22. Cross-sectional survey of diabetic neuropathy in Kanagawa and clinical significance of a touch test using tissue paper.Jin Y, et al. J Diabetes Investig. 2012 Jun 6; 3(3): 252–258.
23. Observational 6-month open-label study of Japanese type 2 diabetes patients switching from NPH insulin to insulin detemir in basal-bolus regimen: 23rd article of the Japan Diabetes Clinical Data Management Study Group (JDDM23).Oishi M, et al. J Int Med Res. 2012, 40, Issue 2
24. The current status of blood pressure control among patients with hypertension: a survey of actual clinical practice.Hatori N, et al. J Nippon Med Sch. 2012,79,69-78
25. Optimal Combination of Effective ANtihypertensives (OCEAN) study: a prospective, randomized, open-label, blinded endpoint trial–rationale, design and results of a pilot study in Japan.Kageyama S, et al. Hypertens Res. 2012,35,221-227
26. The safety, efficacy and predictors for HbA1c reduction of sitagliptin in the treatment of Japanese type 2 diabetes.Maeda H, et al. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2012, Jan, 95( Issue 1), e1-e26
27. Secretory units of islets in transplantation index is a useful clinical marker to evaluate the efficacy of sitagliptin in treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.Kubota A, et al. J Diabetes Investig. 2011, Oct 7; 2(5): 377–380.
28. Present status of sulfonylurea treatment for type 2 diabetes in Japan: second report of a cross-sectional survey of 15,652 patients.Arai K, et al. Endocr J. 2010, 57(6),499-507
29. The status of glycemic control by general practitioners and specialists for diabetes in Japan: a cross-sectional survey of 15,652 patients with diabetes mellitus.Arai K, et al. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2009, Mar 83( Issue 3), 289-402
30: Matsuba I. :[Life guidance and family planning for diabetic patient and family members]: Nippon Rinsho. 1997 Nov;55 Suppl:402-7. Review. Japanese.
31: Tsuruoka A, Matsuba I, Toyota T, Isshiki G, Nagataki S, Ikeda Y. :Antibodies to GAD in Japanese diabetic patients: a multicenter study. :Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 1995 Jun;28(3):191-9.
32: Matsuba I, Ikeda Y. :[Life guidance and family planning for diabetic patient and family members] :Nippon Rinsho. 1990 Dec;48 Suppl:842-7. Japanese.
33: Matsuba I, Lernmark A. :A novel microwell indirect immunofluorescence assay to detect antibodies against islet cell surface antigens in insulin-dependentdiabetes mellitus. :Reg Immunol. 1990 Jan-Feb;3(1):23-8.
34: Matsuba I, Lernmark A, Madsen O, Michelsen B, Nielsen JH, Scholler J, Vissing H, Welinder B, Tommerup N, Mikkelsen M, et al. :Gene probes to detect cross-culture contamination in hormone producing cell lines. :In Vitro Cell Dev Biol. 1988 Nov;24(11):1071-6.
35: Matsuba I, Marner B, Nerup J, Lernmark A. :Detection of islet cell autoantibodies in newly diagnosed diabetic patients using insulin-producing Syrian hamster cells. :Diabetes Res. 1987 Mar;4(3):103-7.
36: Mori Y, Suko M, Okudaira H, Matsuba I, Tsuruoka A, Sasaki A, Yokoyama H, Tanase T, Shida T, Nishimura M, et al. :Preventive effects of cyclosporin on diabetes in NOD mice. :Diabetologia. 1986 Apr;29(4):244-7.
37: Marner B, Lernmark A, Ludvigsson J, MacKay P, Matsuba I, Nerup J, Rabinovitch A. :Islet cell antibodies in insulin-dependent (type 1) diabetic children treated with plasmapheresis. :Diabetes Res. 1985 Sep;2(5):231-6.
38: Tanese T, Narimiya M, Yamada H, Matsuba I, Tsuruoka A, Sasaki K, Mori Y, Ishii K, Ikeda Y, Abe M. :[The effect of methyleneblue on insulin and glucagon release stimulated by glucose and arginine in the isolated perfused rat pancreas]
:Nippon Naibunpi Gakkai Zasshi. 1984 Jun 20;60(6):729-37. Japanese.
39: Maruyama T, Takei I, Matsuba I, Tsuruoka A, Taniyama M, Ikeda Y, Kataoka K, Abe M, Matsuki S. :Cell-mediated cytotoxic islet cell surface antibodies to human pancreatic beta cells. :Diabetologia. 1984 Jan;26(1):30-3. ]
40: Tanese T, Narimiya M, Yamada H, Matsuba I, Sasaki T, Tsuruoka A, Ishi K, Utsunomiya K, Ikeda Y, Abe M. :[Hyperglycemia and inhibition of glucose-induced insulin release in 6-aminonicotinamide treated rats] :Nippon Naibunpi Gakkai Zasshi. 1983 Nov 20;59(11):1752-8. Japanese.
41: Narimiya M, Yamada H, Matsuba I, Ikeda YU, Tanese T, Abe M. :The effect of hypoxia on insulin and glucagon secretion in the perfused pancreas of the rat. :Endocrinology. 1982 Sep;111(3):1010-4.
42: Matsuba I, Tanese T, Abe M. :Human pancreatic islet cell clones secreting insulin, glucagon and somatostatin: immunocytochemical and functional studies. :Arch Histol Jpn. 1982 Feb;45(1):111-9.
43:Narimiya M, Yamada H, Matsuba I, Ikeda Y, Tanese T, Abe M. :Adrenergic modulation of insulin and glucagon secretion from the isolated perfused rat pancreas. :Endocrinol Jpn. 1981 Jun;28(3):281-92.